DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF L. N. 196/2003 (ITALIAN PRIVACY CODE) AND OF THE ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
The San Pietro a Pettine Farm of Carlo Caporicci, located in San Pietro a Pettine – 06039, Trevi, Umbria, the Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
The Owner undertakes to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights
1) TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
We process personal data communicated by you when requests are sent spontaneously and data that are collected independently from the website.
- Data provided by you: personal, identifying and non-sensitive data communicated by you to make requests via e-mail, through the contact form or by telephone on our products / services
Warning on data of children under 16 years
Users under the age of 16 can not provide any personal data without the consent of the parents or those exercising parental authority.
Notice on third party data
You assume the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared via this website and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
2) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
We will cover your personal data for:
A) PURPOSE OF EXCURSION OF YOUR REQUESTS: Your data collected by the Owner, through the website, for this purpose include: the name, surname, email, as well as any personal information that may be voluntarily sent also through the use of the appropriate Form Direct Contact available on the site and / or via email / phone. We will process your data to provide an answer to your requests for information and booking, calculate a quote you have requested, perform pre-contractual operations and guarantee the assistance you request.
B) ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACCOUNTING PURPOSES: Your data are processed for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as accounting and tax.
C) OBBLIGHI DERIVANTI DA CONTRATTI: I tuoi dati sono trattati per adempiere ai nostri obblighi contrattuali e dare esecuzione ai contratti di compravendita di prodotti o di incarico per l’erogazione di servizi e garantirti l’assistenza necessaria rispetto ai prodotti e servizi acquistati.
D) OBLIGATIONS ARISING FROM CONTRACTS: Your data are processed to fulfill our contractual obligations and to execute contracts for the sale of products or assignments for the provision of services and guarantee the necessary assistance with respect to the products and services purchased.
E) LEGITIMATE INTEREST: The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the owner or of third parties.
F) PURPOSE OF STATISTICAL ANALYSIS: Treatment is necessary to perform aggregated statistical analysis on an anonymous basis to improve our services.
3) IS THE DATA CONFERENCE MANDATORY?
The conferment of your data is always optional, but their eventual non-conferment could make it impossible to follow up the requests received and / or to perform the requested services.
4) METHOD OF TREATMENT, PLACE AND STORAGE TIME
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking,
communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data will be stored at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located and are subjected to both paper and electronic processing and / or automated with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The data you send is not saved on our website.
The Data Controller will process personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the report for the purposes in point C and for no more than 38 months from the collection of data for the purposes F.
5) DATA ACCESS
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated in point 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third party companies or other subjects (web site provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional firms, etc) who carry out outsourcing activities for account of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data controllers.
6) DATA TRANSFER
The collected data are not subject to transfer abroad. In some cases, some user data could be sent electronically to foreign companies. More information in the “Detail on the processing of personal data.”
7) DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the purposes indicated and using the following services:
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and to interact with them. In case a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service of visualization of font styles managed by Google Inc. that allows this website to integrate such content within its pages.
The services contained in this section allow the data controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of user behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses personal data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this website and compiling reports.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
By filling out the contact form with your Data, you consent to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, email.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
This data is recorded automatically in specific log of the server where the site is hosted.
The data are used exclusively for:
- Security / Anti fraud: logs are essential to ensure high security standards and to prevent fraud within the site, or through it.
- Data breach: in the case of data breach it is essential to use the logs to reconstruct the events and to secure the systems
- Obligations of law and defense in court
8) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to know what your personal data is being processed. In particular, you are entitled to access, rectification, cancellation and the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to oppose the treatment, if there are the conditions.
Below we provide a brief illustration of the rights that you are recognized with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- The right of access allows you to obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed by the Data Controller and, where appropriate, access this data and the information relating to it;
- The right of rectification allows you to obtain the modification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data;
- The right to cancel allows you to obtain the deletion of data concerning you without unjustified delay (eg when your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected), subject to the exceptions provided for by the applicable legislation (eg when the storage of your data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations applicable to the data controller). The cancellation will be carried out in the scheduled technical times;
- The right to data portability allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatically readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you that you have provided. You may transmit this data to another data controller, provided that this right can be recognized in the light of the applicable law, and without prejudice to the case in which it may result in a violation of the rights and freedoms of others;
- The right to limitation of treatment allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data. In such cases, the Data Controller may continue to process your data only in certain cases, for example for the exercise of the right of defense or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- The right to oppose the processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law, to oppose the processing of your personal data unless there are prevailing legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms such as to allow the Data Controller to continue processing;
To obtain more information on the processing of your personal data or exercise your rights you can contact us at the e-mail email@example.com or by registered mail at the address of the owner’s office. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
9) CHANGES TO THE POLICY
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
Last updated: July 2018
At any time, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if you believe that you have not obtained a satisfactory response to your rights or if you believe that you are in violation of your rights.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.